Click the position title below to view job description, responsibilities, and requirements.
The Relationship Director position at LIBRA Insurance Partners will play a vital role in the growth and success of our organization by bringing value added resources, relationships, and growth opportunities to the LIBRA agencies. This position will report directly to the of SVP, Business Development.
Carrier Relations & Initiatives
- Build and maintain an Agency Profile Playbook; understanding agencies’ businesses, focus market, and business growth initiatives.
- Work with our carrier partners to identify resources that can be used by the LIBRA agencies help drive sales, earnings, recruitment and engagement.
- Seek business development opportunities for our agencies by way of aligning our carrier initiatives with the appropriate LIBRA agencies and track results of initiatives and/or programs.
Agency Relations & Initiatives
- Demonstrate Ambassadorship - RDs will understand the services and focused product offerings and markets within their group of assigned agencies. They will develop and maintain a solid network with staff within the agencies and assist them in achieving business goals.
- Promote and gather feedback on LIBRA resources.
- Travel to LIBRA agencies to promote business development initiatives and demonstrate commitment to individual agency support.
- Continue to help LIBRA improve on ways to better communicate with our agencies; how to communicate, what to communicate.
- Seek input on other technology platforms and vendors to best support our agencies and provide this feedback internally at LIBRA where appropriate.
- Help solve any business or technical challenges the agencies may be facing.
- Assist in any business plan developments at the agency level when requested.
- Be a trusted and loyal LIBRA Resource regarding business challenges and potential solutions.
- Be an advocate for the agencies to our carriers, vendors, and other outside parties.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers.
- Build long-term relationships with our agencies at all staff levels.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues.
LIBRA Business Development Initiatives
- Support the research, planning, rollout and execution of LIBRA business development initiatives with LIBRA agencies.
- Includes the potential to act as the “owner” of specific business development initiatives.
- Utilize CRM and other resources to record and measure initiative completion and effectiveness.
- Support and/or Manage a LIBRA Study Group.
- Effectively use CRM tools as the centerpiece of activity management. CRM usage is expected to be as high as daily to record activity, feedback and capture conversations.
- Effectively use LIBRA shared documents.
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
- Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients’ expectations.
- Actively participate in LIBRA Staff Meetings and LIBRA hosted meetings for our partners (Virtual and In Person).
- Effectively provide monthly, pertinent feedback on Agency Updates to your Manager.
- Track production increases and decreases for your group of agencies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills – because Relationship Directors are expected to reach out to contacts, clients, experts, and people in various departments of an agency and carriers, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to building trust and respect.
- Teamwork – the Relationship Director doesn’t achieve results on his or her own. Rather he or she works as a team with other Relationship Directors to ensure LIBRA puts the LIBRA brand first and focuses on collaborative initiatives to support all LIBRA agencies.
- Relationship-building skills – a Relationship Director builds trust with clients by demonstrating integrity and professional competence consistently. He or she is also empathetic and demonstrates a genuine interest in client and business needs. Progressing relationships in a positive direction is a Relationship Director’s specialty.
- Thought leadership skills - a successful Relationship Director is recognized as an expert on all things LIBRA. Clients will clamor to have a relationship Director’s input when discussing strategy or operational goals and are open to his or her influence when it comes to decision making.
- Interpersonal skills - the ability to project charisma, adjust tone, and develop a strong rapport with a diverse group of agencies and agency staff is crucial to a Relationship Director’s success.
- Multi-tasking and documentation – the Relationship Director will be handling several agencies, requests and business growth opportunities at one time. Being able to multi-task and to document activities and feedback will be critical to the role.
To be considered for this position, qualified applicants must complete a Culture Index survey and upload a resume.